Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Madelyn has been progressing very nicely. She is now crawling and getting into everything. I love watching her discover her new world and all the things in it.

For Father's Day I ordered a special t-shirt online that says "I Love My Daddy". Here she is sporting it and very happy. She likes to clap her hands when she is happy.

Madelyn had a special card for Daddy. It was exciting to watch Carl have his first Father's Day.

Here is my brother, also a father to two fabulous girls.

And of course my dad. I don't have a picture of my father-in-law, we did see him this weekend, i guess the camera wasn't out. Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!



1 comment:

  1. I've been nominated for my first blog award! Now I'm nominating you and passing along the award since I follow your blog! ;) Come by my blog and receive your award!

    ReplyDelete