Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cute Pics

Since I don't have anything big to update you all on, I thought I would show off a few pictures from the last few weeks.


Here Madelyn is modeling a summer outfit. Note that it's in the livingroom since it is still to cold to wear it outside. Well I guess Sunday was nice, and the rest of this week has potential.

Madelyn and Carl in "Big Red". Carl sold the truck so we took a few pictures for memories. It was the first car/truck that Carl and I bought together after we got married. Many a camping trip in that thing. Oh, the memories. Madelyn liked the rumble of the motor.


Here she is just looking plan old cute.


This is another summer outfit. Madelyn wore this to our first official wiener roast in our backyard on Sunday. Sorry, no pictures of that, I was kept hopping with running back and forth because I forgot so much stuff inside. But note the dress was purchased as a baby gift for Madelyn by Alison Wolfe. Great taste Alison, Maddy and I both love it!


1 comment:

  1. Awww.. she's so adorable! I can't wait to see her tomorrow! Glad you're getting some use out of that outfit, it seems like summer will NEVER come!!

    ReplyDelete