Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Remember When......

Today was one year ago that Madelyn had her organs placed into her abdomen and her diaphragm was repaired. I have to say, I LOVE DR. WISEMAN! I think he is the greatest physician alive. I know I am putting him on a pedastel that he would say was for nothing at all. But when a man is able to do a surgery that will save your child's life in only an hour and a half; I just feel so greatful, and I always will.

So to celebrate this day I made jam, jam, and more jam. The cherries where ready and so I needed to get them out of the pails and into some jars. Grandpa came to do some babysitting while I was busy. Thanks Grandpa!

Later after supper Carl and I took Madelyn for a bike ride. She is really enjoying the bike trailer. It was great to get out as a little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment