Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Play

Snow arrived in southern Manitoba on December 1st. Just in time for the Christmas season. Being the excellent parent I am; I decided to get Madelyn dressed in her snow outfit and we would explore the new white blanket on the lawn outside.





Madelyn was hesitent to crawl out the door. It has been a while since I had opened the door and said, " Out you go." She also had difficulty moving wih all the outerwear on.




I thought a ride on the sled would be fun. Madelyn wasn't really that sold on the idea. Once again I think the clothing was holding her back as she wasn't even able to move any limbs or even really turn her head. I guess I'm a little over protective.


Madelyn let me know that it was time to go back inside. I guess that was the "princess" in her that was tired of having her face wrapped in a scarf. We have been out since and she has had a much better time.




No comments:

Post a Comment