Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Remember When.....

Madelyn had a visit with Dr. S. the opthemologist at the Children's Hospital yesturday. All is well with her eye sight which is great news. While we waited for the eye drops to dialate the pupils we had some time to waste. I decided to take the elevator up a few floors to visit the NICU. I dropped of an update letter and picture for the bulletin board, and Madelyn got to be cute as a button to the NICU nurse that was part of the transport team from Women's to Children's. It was fun to show her off and say that all was well with her development and that she was so fun. We also go to see the Respiratory Therapist, John, whom I greatly respect for all his knowledge and understanding about CDH and the Jet Ventilator. Together they gave Madelyn great care and I think of them as my heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment