Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress....

So Madelyn is still not sitting my herself. Most people just tell me that she will etc. Her appointment last week Wednesday at the Newborn Follow-up clinic was eye opening. The physiotherapist saw what was wrong. She told me how to excerise Madelyn core muscles. I have been doing it multiple times a day since. Early this morning I saw some progress. Madelyn actually put down her hand to lean on and steady herself. I was so excited to see all this work was getting somewhere. So maybe, just maybe she will progress to the next level soon. So, here is to hoping for the best!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to put a downer on your excitment... I just giggled a little when I read this post.
    With our first ones we always want to see the next phase... with number two we are much more relaxed, number three.... don't even fuss when they are not walking at 1 1/2, number four... they could just remain a baby forever and it would be ok with us. {grin}.
    Glad she is making progress thought.

    ReplyDelete