Friday, April 10, 2009

What Changes In A Day?

So, I really don't know what happened from one day to the next but Madelyn is doing great! On Wednesday we went to see Dr. Carson and she is doing well. (See last post.) On Thursday Madelyn had her six month immunization shots (we are one month behind due to a 35 day hospital stay.) And she was just bigger all around. Her weight was up to 15 pds. And her hieght is 28 inches. I am going to have to get a different car seat in three inches. I can't believe this. She is now in the 95th percentile in height! Now if you saw Carl and I, we are both short people. The only place there is any hieght is from my Dad at six feet tall.

Here are the two of them together. Grandpa is like her best friend. She is always happy to see him. I no longer have any grandparents and love the fact that she has such a great relationship with him already.










No comments:

Post a Comment