Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's New?



I haven't posted in a long time. Baby dedication was on Feb 22. I was terrified that Madelyn would freak out and cry or spit up on Pastor Loren. But she was a doll. She chewed her teething ring happily and was as cute as a button. I have the best baby ever!








Here is a better picture of my eternally happy baby. She is always ready to flash me a smile, and show off her big blue eyes.



On another note. March 31st was Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Day in the US. Breath of Hope has done alot of work to raise awareness for the birth defect and yesturday the Children's Hospital in St. Louis announced they are doing more research. Check out this link.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=171206&catid=3
P.S. Thanks Sofie's Mom for being on all the up and up.

3 comments: